2-Day Intensive Workshop – Saturday & Sunday – April 8-9, 2017
Dates: Saturday-Sunday, April 8-9, 2017
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm daily
Are you a writer with a great book idea with a strong desire to be published?
Do you just need the insider scoop on how to perfect and publish your book? This is the workshop for you!
Enter Hay House’s contest for YOUR chance to publish a book with them and become a New York Times best-selling author!
The Writer’s Workshop will give you the combined wisdom of more than 50 years of writing and publishing experience in four information-packed sessions, including workshops with:
- Hay House President/CEO Reid Tracy, who transformed Hay House from a publisher of three books in 1988 to one of the largest independent publishing companies in the world and the leading publisher in the self-help industry.
- Christiane Northrup M.D., a visionary pioneer and leading authority in the field of women’s wellness. A board-certified OB/GYN physician, Dr. Northrup has spent her life as an advocate for women’s health and wellness, first as a practicing OB/GYN physician and now as an internationally respected writer and speaker.
- Brendon Burchard, the #1 New York Times best-selling author of The Millionaire Messenger and The Motivation Manifesto. He is also founder of High Performance Academy, the legendary personal-development program for achievers, and Experts Academy, the world’s most comprehensive marketing training program for aspiring authors, speakers, coaches, and online thought leaders.
- Nancy Levin, former Hay House Event Director, author, and certified integrative coach will offer her insight and experience as she leads writing exercises to jump-start inquiry and exploration.
- Amy Weiss, author of Crescendo, which is publishing with Hay House in April 2017.
See more details about this workshop & sign up at the official webpage of Hay House