Negative memories always have a way to drag anyone down. You want to be as productive as possible, but you just can’t seem to move on. You are crippled and falling deeper and deeper into a bottomless pit that is hard to crawl out of.
The mind can be a very powerful tool in accomplishing goals with ease. You just have to learn to control your mind that usually controls you with heartfelt memories and emotions that seem unbearable.
This is the problem for most people striving toward their goals.
The results of uncontrollable, emotionally crippling memories:
– Your confidence depletes into the gutter.
– You search for excuses when it comes to working toward your goals, for you think you are going to fail.
– You feel caged in your current situation, with no way out.
– You start to develop depressive thoughts.
– You give up on striving toward a life that you can be proud of.
The list goes on.
It’s time to take action. It’s time to demolish those god awful memories building a wall between you and success.
Below I am going to share a 5 Step meditation that will help break open the cage, and set your negative past-memories free. But first, let me state all the benefits of this meditation…
The benefits of the ‘past-memories’ meditation:
– You will focus more on the present moment than dwelling in the past.
– Your confidence will improve.
– You will become a goal driven person.
– Your life will improve in general.
– You will radiate with positivity and a will to succeed.
Now that you know all the benefits this meditation has to offer, it’s time to get to the actual meditation.
5 Step ‘Past Memories’ Meditation:
- Find a place where you will not be disturbed. Make sure to be as comfortable as possible. Practice this meditation by sitting or lying down.
- Close your eyes and focus on your breath. Inhale and exhale deeply. Feel the motion of your chest as you fall deeper into relaxation.
- Think about the heart felt memory that has the most impact on your life. Imagine yourself watching the experience through a huge glass window. Feel the emotions connected with that memory. Try to make the visualization as vivid as possible.
- Now that you’ve visualized the past experience, the fun part begins. See yourself holding a big sledge hammer. Channel all those built up emotions into that hammer. Give it one big swing toward the window. See your memory shatter into little pieces of glass as you keep on swinging. Keep on swinging until there is nothing left.
- Feel the peace and sense of accomplishment as you stare down at the shattered glass. Know that there are no obstacles that can stand in your way. Whenever you are ready, open your eyes feeling relieved, goal driven and confident.
Practice the given meditation every morning or night for about fifteen minutes. This is my own personal mediation that aided me in controlling the darkest corners of my mind.
Take action and control your mind, skyrocket your confidence and strive toward success. Life is a wonderful journey, filled with twists and turns. You have to decide whether the twists and turns lead you, or the other way around.